AU MOINS ON SÈME
02/2009 - 01/2014

© camille



Après 5 ans d'existence, au moins on sème tourne la page.
Les poèmes d'hier et ceux de demain sont ici.

Nach 5 Jahren ist nun Schluss mit au moins on sème.
Die Fortsetzung, oder so etwas, hier.


MERCI.



Tuesday, May 26, 2009

franny and zooey

"All I know is I´m losing my mind, Franny said. I´m just sick of ego, ego, ego. My own and everybody else´s. I´m sick of everybody that wants to get somewhere, do something distinguished and all, be something interesting. It´s disgusting - it is, it is. I don´t care what anybody says."

"God damn it, he said, there are nice things in the world - and I mean nice things. We´re all such morons to get so sidetracked. Always, always, always referring every goddam thing that happens right back to our lousy little egos."

No comments:

Post a Comment